Friday, April 23, 2010

Bennet Sisters

The Bennet sisters portray many different personality types. It seems that the older sisters win in that area of life. Jane is sweet, shy, sensible, and always looks for the good in others. Elizabeth is witty, intelligent, speaks her mind, and judges on first impressions. Mary is prudent, intolerable, and works hard on her education and accomplishment. Catherine "Kitty" is silly, emotional, and does whatever Lydia does, though Lydia is younger. Lydia is headstrong, frivolous, shameless, and uncaring.

Which sister do you most resemble?

Which sister do you wish you most resembled?

4 comments:

  1. Older sisters always win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am most like Elizabeth. My youngest sister is a lot like Lydia and Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am probably most like Mary though I wish I was more like Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably Jane, though maybe a little of Elizabeth and Mary too.

    ReplyDelete